You are responsible for:
- Helping learners by answering their questions, giving feedback and suggestions to improve their codes
- Researching and implementing new ways to improve the Data Science course contents and learner experience
- Grading and evaluating the learner‘s exams
- Supporting school events and activities like demo days and mentor day
- Working and collaborating with mentors to make sure learners have the best learning experience
This position offers you the opportunity to become a Data Science instructor.
You have a passion for tech-education and love helping others become better in their learning journey.
Good communication skill
- Willing to learn new skills
Familiar with the below topics:
o Proficiency in Python programming and writing SQL queries
o At least one year of experience in Data Analysis and Visualization
o Familiar with Python Data Analysis libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Seaborn,...
o Experienced in Data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, and Looker Studio,...
o Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithm
o Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning is a plus
- Want to grow to be a Data Science instructor
What we offer you (benefits):
- Attractive salary package and career development
- Annual performance review
- 13th-month salary
- Full salary for Social Insurance
- Flexible days off
- Christmas holiday (24,25/12)
- Free classes at Coder School
- International, young working environment
- Experience working at a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup, backed by one of the leading regional VC firms and executives from Google, Netflix, Amazon, Traveloka, and more.
- A chance to spend precious hours of your life working on something that makes a meaningful difference for a lot of people.
- Chances for career growth in both managerial and non-managerial roles.