You are responsible for:
- Helping learners by answering their questions, giving feedback and suggestions to improve their codes
- Researching and implementing new ways to improve the Data Science course contents and learner experience
- Grading and evaluating the learner‘s exams
- Supporting school events and activities like demo days and mentor day
- Working and collaborating with mentors to make sure learners have the best learning experience
Career development: This position offers you the opportunity to become a Data Science instructor and/or Data Science Content Developer.
- You have a passion for tech-education and love helping others become better in their learning journey.
- Good communication skill
- Willing to learn new skills
Familiar with the below topics:
o Proficiency in Python programming and writing SQL queries
o At least one year of experience in Data Analysis and Visualization
o Familiar with Python Data Analysis libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Seaborn,...
o Experienced in Data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, and Looker Studio,...
o Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithm
o Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning is a plus
- Want to grow to be a Data Science instructor
What we offer you (benefits)
- Working time: Mon-Fri, from 10:00 - 18:00 (lunch time 12:00 - 13:15)
- Quarterly hair color allowance (based on color)
Learning & Development:
- Free classes at CoderSchool - come experience the product that you‘ll be part of creating!
- We not only pay for online courses, we give you bonuses to do so. We take learning seriously!(3mils VND/quarter)
- Paid leave: 16 days/year;
- Flexible work from home policy. We’re not fully remote because we find it harder to collaborate, but we allow you to work from home whenever it makes you more productive.
Working equipment & Environment:
- MacBook is waiting for you on your 1st day
- Talented, supportive, driven colleagues that are all focused on one thing - getting work done and delivering great educational experiences to our learners. No drama for your mama!
- English-speaking, international work environment, with an average age of 27.69 (as of Apr 2023).
- Monthly party budget, fun company trips and activities/sport that you’ll actually enjoy
- A chance to spend precious hours of your life working on something that makes a meaningful difference for a lot of people.
- We try not to have many meetings