There is a huge shortage of engineers - 100k in Vietnam, 1M+ regionally - CoderSchool will close that gap by providing high-quality, scalable online education with 2 self-paced courses: Full Stack Web and Data Science that gets people jobs and changes lives. Since 2015, CoderSchool has helped learners from all walks of life learn the top skills to launch their tech career journeys, people who were once: students, marketers, accountants, teachers, creatives, and even former tattoo artists!
We do this by weaving together an interactive curriculum, passionate educators, supportive mentors, enriching work simulations, and a dedicated career success team to deliver positive outcomes.
To learn more about CoderSchool and to hear from our CEO and Founder, please visit:
https://youtu.be/msXFz7tZ-OU?t=409 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5-CrgcAgJk
About the role:
CoderSchool is currently looking for a Web Content Lead to make sure CoderSchool graduates get great jobs.
As a Content Developer, your main job will be to own the process of creating high-quality and innovative content. The voice of our content is friendly like that one smart friend you had in college. With visualization, interactive examples, thoughtful assignments, and practical project challenges, we want to build world-class coding tutorials.
It‘s also important that you stay on top of your field. The key company value at CoderSchool is "Always Be Learning", and Content Developers are expected to refine and expand our curriculum continuously.
If you‘re only available for part-time work, we‘re happy to discuss collaborating on some projects.
- Maintain academic content quality and ensure smooth daily operation of the team.
- Research, design, and manage the process of creating academic content, including videos, lecture notes, assignments, demo apps, and instructional documents.
- Fosters positive morale and cohesiveness throughout the department.
- Mentor and guide team members so that they may better mentor learners and accomplish professional goals.
- Teach classes as needed.
- Support and develop the vision, mission, and future goals of the department and the company.
- Collaborate with other departments on planning, designing new products, and maintaining the quality of the current products.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of experience in Fullstack web development with the MERN Stack.
- Strong creative thinking - you enjoy learning new things, are open-minded to all possibilities to find the right one, and put thought and care into your work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you can make a clear case for what you’re doing and why.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment - you are well organized, have excellent attention to detail, meet tasks on short deadlines and prioritize.
- Ability to manage medium size teams, track projects, and use project management tools
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary package and career development
- Annual leave: Up to 19 annual leaves/year
- Work from home policy
- 13th month salary
- Annual performance review: twice per year
- Full salary for Social Insurance
- Christmas holiday off (24,25/12)
- Talented, supportive, driven colleagues that are all focused on one thing - getting work done and delivering great educational experiences to our students.
- Experience working at a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup, backed by one of the leading regional VC firms and executives from Google, Netflix, Amazon, Traveloka, and more.
- A chance to spend the precious hours of your life working on something that makes a meaningful difference for a lot of people
- Chances for career growth in both managerial and non-managerial roles. We‘re always adding people to the team
- Free Classes at CoderSchool - come experience the product that you‘ll be part of creating! Quarterly self-learning incentive. We subsidize 90% of your self-learning (anywhere, in anything) every quarter, up to a prescribed limit.