CoderSchool is currently looking for an ambitious Sales Executive to contribute to our student recruitment process in Vietnam and SEA.
As Sales Executive, your responsibilities include meeting with potential learners, answering their questions, evaluating their applications, and following up with contract and payment paperwork. You‘ll also be calling qualified leads, and networking at industry events.
The ideal Sales executive is someone with excellent communication skills, enjoys meeting people, and is an empathetic listener who is excited about helping others fulfill their potential and unlock better career opportunities.
Ultimately, you’ll be the first point of contact for most learners, and you‘ll build relationships that help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to CoderSchool’s rapid growth. You play an important role in helping learners have a better career in their lives.
- Be the first contact point respond to people who have interested in study at CoderSchool
- Consult and giving advice according to learners‘ needs
- Actively seek out new opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Participate in organzing adhoc event for learner like Ask Me Any question, Demo day event, etc...
- Co-operate with other team members in Admission team to have a better understanding and support for our learners.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role at least 1-2 years (preferably in education or tech industry)
- Excellent communication skills both English and Vietnamese
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding of negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Fast learner and passion for helping others
- Working time: Mon - Fri, 9AM - 6PM
What we offer you (benefits):
- A chance to spend the precious hours of your life working on something that makes a meaningful difference for a lot of people
- Clear career path growth.
- Free Classes at CoderSchool - come experience the product that you‘ll be part of creating!
- Learning & Development benefit for your career developement up to 3mils VND/quarter
- 13th month salary and competitive incentive bonus
- Talented, supportive, driven colleagues that are all focused on one thing - getting work done and delivering great educational experiences to our students.
- Experience working at a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup, backed by one of the leading regional VC firms and executives from Google, Netflix, Amazon, Traveloka, and more.