As our Growth team is expanding, we are looking for a Growth Hacker obsessed with scalability, who focuses on growth, is super creative, and is mad about A/B tests to identify growth opportunities for lead generation, brand awareness, and overall business objectives. You will report to the Head of Growth, and your core duties focus on growth hacking, based on data and metrics to develop new growth strategies. You will work closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Product team to brainstorm unique ideas for the growth campaigns and launch them.
- A/B testing different ideas based on the growth strategy, combining traditional and creative ideas
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback frequently
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Driving traffic to the website, landing pages, social media, apps, and other distribution channels
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels and understanding how to convert leads into users or customers
- A growth hacker is not a consultant. You need to be hands-on experience about scaling and automating the growth processes
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth
- Having a tech background like Computer Science, Data or Business, Marketing, or equivalent
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- 3+ years experience working with both inbound and outbound Marketing, having a data-driven mindset. Having experience with web optimization, sales generation, and conversion analysis. Having a good understanding of web and social media analytics tools, such as Google Analytics or SEMrush
- Being curious and creative
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Highly motivated, result oriented, and a team player
- Fluency in both English and Vietnamese, written and spoken
- Programming knowledge (it’s not compulsory but it is recommended)
- Experience in editing and copywriting skills
What we offer you (benefits):
- Attractive salary package and career development
- Annual performance review
- 13th-month salary
- Full salary for Social Insurance
- Flexible days off
- Christmas holiday (24,25/12)
- Free classes at Coder School
- International, young working environment
- Awesome company trips, team buildings, parties, and other great activities.
- Monthly motorbike parking
- Talented, supportive, driven colleagues that are all focused on one thing - getting work done and delivering great educational experiences to our learners.
- Experience working at a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup, backed by one of the leading regional VC firms and executives from Google, Netflix, Amazon, Traveloka, and more. Senior CoderSchool management has prior experience at Apple, POPS Worldwide, Fulbright University, and LINE Corp.
- A chance to spend precious hours of your life working on something that makes a meaningful difference for a lot of people.
- Chances for career growth in both managerial and non-managerial roles. We‘re always adding people to the team.