About the role
We are looking for a Learner Experience Executive to talk to our learners to gain insights and help to resolve their concerns. Your goals are to detect and resolve any issues of learners beforehand and to be a sensor delivering insights and red flags (if any) to other departments, making sure we know well about our learners. As mentioned above, putting our learners first is really important; they’re why we exist.
To be successful in this role, you have to enjoy talking to people, know how to ask questions and lead a comfortable conversation that encourages learners to express themselves, be proactive in detecting learners’ struggles, and give support in time. A lot of your time will be spent talking or chatting with our learners to see how they’re doing and to answer their questions. But you also have to be efficient: you’ll be directly responsible for dozens of learners at a time. The good news is that you have an entire company supporting what you do.
What You Do (responsibilities):
- Communicate with the learners on a daily basis to ensure all non-academics related questions are addressed properly
- Conduct regular check-ins meeting with learners to gain insights
- Conduct exit interviews with drop learners to make sure we understand the learner, their reasons to quit and learn as much as we can to help prevent future learners from going through the same pain
- Manage mentoring sessions for learners
- Manage their learning status
- Work with other teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new learners
- Be on top of learners’ progress, red flags (if any), and follow up/talk to them to motivate the learners during their learning journey
- Coordinating with other departments to resolve learners’ issues and harvest knowledge from those cases to optimize learners’ experience
- Support other teams to organize online/offline events to engage with learners
- Support other teams in conducting experiments to optimize our product
What you bring to the team (requirements):
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service. Experience in education is a must and in technology, Saas, or Ed-Tech is a plus.
- Ability to plan and conduct effective, structured surveys/conversations to gain insightful information and support the business’s goal
- Proactive working attitude to detect learners’ issues beforehand
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking, project management, and execution skills to manage a cross-functional team
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Having an open mindset, always be learning attitude
- A startup or new product experience is desired, but not required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (both Vietnamese and English)f to pass 100% insights and knowledge to other departments; can quickly build trust and credibility with others.
- Willingness to learn something new and navigate with ambiguity.
What we offer you (benefits):
- Attractive salary package and career development
- Annual performance review
- 13th-month salary
- Full salary for Social Insurance
- Flexible days off
- Christmas holiday (24,25/12)
- Free classes at CoderSchool
- International, young working environment
- Awesome company trips, team buildings, parties, and other great activities.
- Monthly motorbike parking
- Talented, supportive, driven colleagues that are all focused on one thing - getting work done and delivering great educational experiences to our learners.
- Experience working at a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup, backed by one of the leading regional VC firms and executives from Google, Netflix, Amazon, Traveloka, and more. Senior CoderSchool management has prior experience at Apple, POPS Worldwide, Fulbright University, and LINE Corp.
- A chance to spend precious hours of your life working on something that makes a meaningful difference for a lot of people.
- Chances for career growth in both managerial and non-managerial roles. We‘re always adding people to the team.